Your roof requires routine maintenance.
Protect your investment by making sure it’s in good shape for all seasons.
ROOF PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE
Roof maintenance is often the most neglected area of a home. Not surprisingly, most property owners do not have the expertise (or desire) to get onto their roofs and look for problems themselves. Like other components in your home, your roof can be vulnerable to damage when not maintained properly. One of the common problems associated with a failing roof is leaks. A roof leak can be the result of everyday wear and tear, as your asphalt roof system constantly experiences intense heat, winds, rain, and even temperature shifts. This can lead to severe water damage around your home, including rotting of materials and basement flooding. Problems like these and roof leak repair can be costly to fix, so it’s important to consult your local roofing contractor.
The key to keeping your roofing system intact regardless of the condition is proper roof preventative maintenance. This includes regular inspections and repairs. We offer a preventative maintenance plan consisting of thorough roof inspection and minor repairs. With thorough periodic inspection we can help monitor the roof’s condition and help prevent small problems from becoming major leaks.
Roof Tune-Up and Maintenance Details:
- $249 for a roof tune-up and inspection
- Complete roof inspection for 1- and 2-story homes – inspect for material defect and overall condition of roof system
- Tighten loose shingles, eliminate exposed nail heads, caulk and seal holes
- Inspect all flashing
- Inspect chimney, skylights and all penetrations
- Inspect all vent caulking
Typically, routine roof preventative maintenance should happen at least twice a year. Start in spring, when there’s a possibility that the previous winter may have caused damage to your roof. Save the last inspection towards the end of the fall in preparation for the cold months ahead. This way, you can have peace of mind knowing that your roof will remain functional all year long.
Preventative Maintenance Package
Schedule Your Maintenance Today
Why Roof Maintenance?
- Routine Maintenance will extend the life of your investment and lower the life cycle cost of your roof.
- Failure to maintain the roof may result in early deterioration of the roofing system.
- Repairs for deterioration from lack of proper maintenance are very costly and puts interior valuables at risk.