Your roof requires routine maintenance.
Protect your investment by making sure it’s in good shape for all seasons.
TILE ROOF MAINTENANCE
Tile roof maintenance is most often neglected. Tile roofing may be more durable than asphalt shingle, but it requires routine maintenance because of the batten system underneath the roof tile. Not surprisingly, most property owners do not have the expertise (or desire) to get onto their tile roof and look for problems themselves. Like other components in your home, your roof can be vulnerable to damage when not maintained properly.
Common problems associated with a tile roof:
- Cracked roof tile
- Slipped roof tile
- Drainage issues between battens from accumulation of dirt and debris
- Accumulation of dirt and debris in roof valley under roof tile
These issues can lead to roof leaks. Tile roof leaks can be prevented with routine maintenance and addressing these issues before they become bigger problems. Stay ahead of larger issues down the road, we’ll come out and provide a free estimate for tile roof maintenance. We can can source hard to find or discontinued roof tile from our list of various suppliers. Roof leak repair can be costly to fix, so it’s important to consult your local roofing contractor.
Schedule Your Maintenance Today
Why Roof Maintenance?
- Routine Maintenance will extend the life of your investment and lower the life cycle cost of your roof.
- Failure to maintain the roof may result in early deterioration of the roofing system.
- Repairs for deterioration from lack of proper maintenance are very costly and puts interior valuables at risk.