TILE ROOF REPAIR
Tile roof repair can include anything from refastening slipped roof tiles, replacement of cracked roof tiles, or tile roof leaks. Minor issues can lead to serious roof problems down the road if not immediately taken care of.
REASONS FOR BROKEN ROOF TILE
- Walking on roof tiles improperly
- Broken during shipment, delivery or installation
- Broken during the manufacturing process – known as “wet breaks” where a fracture materialized before the curing process
- Slipped roof tile due to nail becoming unfastened from roof batten
- Severe Impacts – hail, tree branch, golf ball, etc.
TILE ROOF REPAIR
- If a roof tile is cracked or broken across the face of the tile it should be replaced.
- It is necessary to replace a broken roof tile to protect the underlayment and prevent roof leaks.
DISCONTINUED ROOF TILE
If you believe your roof tile is discontinued we can help. We have access to an inventory of discontinued roof tiles to which can be matched to your existing roof tile system. If your roof tile cannot be located we will accomplish repairs through our process of tile redistribution using your existing roofing material. Call us for more information about discontinued roof tile repair.
PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS
The key to keeping your tile roof system intact is proper roof maintenance. This includes regular inspections and repairs. We offer a preventative maintenance plan consisting of thorough roof inspection and minor repairs. With thorough periodic inspection we can help monitor the roof’s condition and help prevent small problems from becoming major leaks.
Send us a message and we’ll respond to you within 24 hours.
Why Tile Roof Maintenance?
- Routine Maintenance will extend the life of your investment and lower the life cycle cost of your tile roof.
- Failure to maintain the roof may result in early deterioration of the tile roofing system.
- Repairs for cracked tile or slipped tile are minor maintenance and will save you from possible roof leaks in the future.