GAF Certified Asphalt Roofing Contractors are:
- Fully licensed in their state (or local area) to perform roofing work
- Adequately insured for your protection
- Known for providing quality roofing services throughout the community
- Committed to ongoing professional training in the latest roof installation techniques
In addition to being a GAF-Elk Certified Roofing Contractor, CIG Construction has qualified as a GAF-Elk Master Elite™ Contractor, which is only given to the top 3% of all roofing contractors.
Each Owens Corning Preferred Contractor must meet the following criteria:
- Operating under the same business name for a minimum of two years
- In good standing with the Better Business Bureau
- Holds at least $1,000,000 in general liability insurance
- Carries all required state and local licensing and insurance
- Knowledgeable in the latest industry standards and technology
- Dedicated to customer service and professional craftsmanship
Owens Corning Roofing Preferred Contractors are selected by invitation from the Owens Corning Roofing Contractor Network for their commitment to service, reliability, ad unparalleled craftsmanship.
GAF Certified Master Select Commercial Roofing Contractor:
CIG Construction has achieved the exclusive status of Master Select Roofing Contractor for GAF, (Commercial Roofing Products Division), North America’s Largest Roofing Manufacturer.
Only 1% of the roofing contractors in the U.S. have achieved Master Select Status! Based on their uncompromising commitment to installation excellence and continuous education, they have pledged to ensure that each customer receives their “best and safest choice” in roofing and are authorized to offer the Diamond Pledge® NDL (no dollar limit) Roof Guarantee.
Gaco Western Qualified Applicator:
Continuing technical education and training to provide the highest service in elastomeric roof coatings.CONTACT US